Friday, August 29, 2014

First Day of School - Third Grade

We've been back into school for almost a month now and I've completely failed on blogging. 

Why must you ask? 

Because I am back in the work force, along with a busy softball, church and life schedule. I officially accepted a position
at Charli Beth's school in late July within the preschool and have been loving it since. It was been a wonderful transition even though I miss the sweet babies that I was keeping within my home. 


Look how grown she is? Third grade has been hard on my Mommy heart. It just sounds SO grown up! 



As you can tell she is still horse obsessed and was showing it all around on her first day. It's funny that her "I dream to be..." has not changed in years. This girl is determined to make it happen. 


The first day of school was Bryar's third day or preschool. He seems to be enjoying it a lot and has picked up so many new words within his vocabulary. 

He is actually still on track to head into preschool within our classroom once he turns 3. His speech will continued to be worked on and he will be able to attend for two and a half years until kindergarten. 


The teacher that I am working with is incredibly sweet and she also has a daughter in Charli's class. It has been a true blessing to see them become friends so quickly. 

Third grade has been an adjustment but Charli seems to be doing well! I can only hope and pray that this year brings lots of wonderful memories and experinced for her. 

1 comment:

Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too said...

She's so cute! I hope everything is going well for all of you!

Story of Mommy

My photo
I am a sinner saved by the grace of God. A wife to the 5oh, and Mother to Charli Beth and Bryar. This is my story of Motherhood, life experiences and sometimes even my overwhelming heart all typed out. I believe in second chances, yet the firm hand of parenting. That sweet tea is of the comfort food category. Chickens belong in every backyard. Children should each have a responsibility of their own while helping take care of duties in the home. Sports are a must for our family, and we spend many nights on courts or fields. We consistently feel new to each of the experiences that are brought into our lives. But we are always excited for the journey in which God has given us.

Email Me!

--If you have any questions or just want to chat, feel free to email me! @ paigeleana@yahoo.com --

Followers

Catch My Party
The Dress-up Drawer

Reviews

If you need a sign? Please check out this website below! They can do everything from yard sale to event signs! They are amazing to work with!!
Vinyl Banners

Disclaimer

The thoughts and opinions here are those and those alone of the posting author and in no way reflects the feelings or opinions held by any agency that the posting author has or has ever been affiliated with!

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved