Monday, November 24, 2014

The Incredibly LATE Halloween post.

So I've neglected my blog again this month. To be honest, life and Mommy hood just get in the way. I constantly see Moms on Twitter talk about how they no longer blog, and it truly makes me sad that I've let my slip so far behind. A lot of days I am just to lazy to work my little fingers more than I already had during the day. 

Saying that I love Halloween is an understatement. I love getting crafty, a little spooky or even a little crazy {Just kidding. Our kind of crazy is sitting at my gradnma's eating soup.} 

Charli picked out their matching costumes last Halloween. It is my favorite thing to have them matching on Halloween, and thankfully they love it too. Hopefully this will last a few more years, or else I may have children who hate Halloween after I punish them into wearing my picks. (The joys of parenthood.)




This year we attended the church Harvest Festival. Despite the chilly weather we really enjoyed our night as a family playing games and fellowshipping with church members. We knew that Curtis had to work on Halloween night so we tried to make this night count. The forecast for Halloween was also looking crummy. Which was exactly right. On Friday night as we went from church to church trying to stay warm, it started sleeting on us very very heavily. It was SO strange for southern Kentucky. I even noticed an elderly man holding his hands out saying, "well, I've never in my life..."

Mine either.



So that was the end of our trick or treating. We headed into the heat but mainly for the soup, sausage balls and deserts. It is always such a blessing to me at my grandmothers with the entire family packed in. The kids may run wild, and Pa may tackle a few every now and then but I wouldn't have it any other way. 



To much surprise Charli Beth does not have their costumes picked for next year. I'm sure she will come up with something great but it will hard to beat the little bull (bushwhacker) and rodeo clown. 



Story of Mommy

My photo
I am a sinner saved by the grace of God. A wife to the 5oh, and Mother to Charli Beth and Bryar. This is my story of Motherhood, life experiences and sometimes even my overwhelming heart all typed out. I believe in second chances, yet the firm hand of parenting. That sweet tea is of the comfort food category. Chickens belong in every backyard. Children should each have a responsibility of their own while helping take care of duties in the home. Sports are a must for our family, and we spend many nights on courts or fields. We consistently feel new to each of the experiences that are brought into our lives. But we are always excited for the journey in which God has given us.

Email Me!

--If you have any questions or just want to chat, feel free to email me! @ paigeleana@yahoo.com --

Followers

Catch My Party
The Dress-up Drawer

Reviews

If you need a sign? Please check out this website below! They can do everything from yard sale to event signs! They are amazing to work with!!
Vinyl Banners

Disclaimer

The thoughts and opinions here are those and those alone of the posting author and in no way reflects the feelings or opinions held by any agency that the posting author has or has ever been affiliated with!

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved