Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Charli Beth is in 4th Grade!!!



Summer fun is over and school is back in session as of August 11. Although, just because summer break is over it hopefully doesn't mean that all of the fun has ended...right? 

We sure hope not! But for now, we are still getting back into the groove of early bedtime routines, along with ball practice, and getting up early. I do believe that the hardest of all has been the acceptance that Charli Beth is now a fourth grader. 



Doesn't that sound so old? I just can't even handle it. But what I can handle is her being SO stinking adorable.

No one, and I mean no one better leave a comment saying how this will probably be her last year of bows, ruffles and "grade shirts." Because more than likely I'll be entered into a mental institute. 


I can also say that I love that she {still} wants to be a barrel racing champion. A girl that never gives up on her goals, will forever have my heart. 



She is in complete love with her new backpack and lunchbox. We even giggled at the fact that she has the bed set from Garnet Hill as well. Her love for horses, is still growing strong. 




Charli Beth's classroom is in hopes of gaining a new teacher in the next few weeks. Her original teacher left to be with her Husband and daughter in another part of the state due to job changes. Although, we love and already dearly miss this teacher, I pray that we are able to find a perfect match! 

But I must say that Charli Beth was overly ecstatic to have sweet Mrs. Downing covering for them.  Every child loves her in this same exact way. It's such a blessing to see teachers love their kids like they do. 


Last but not least I was do grateful that Charli's bestie snapped a shot of us before school started. 


I pray this year brings new learning excitements to all of our children. We can pray for so many thing for our babes as they begin a new school year but what matters most is their happiness, safety and lifetime memories. 

May this year be amazing :)

No comments:

Story of Mommy

My photo
I am a sinner saved by the grace of God. A wife to the 5oh, and Mother to Charli Beth and Bryar. This is my story of Motherhood, life experiences and sometimes even my overwhelming heart all typed out. I believe in second chances, yet the firm hand of parenting. That sweet tea is of the comfort food category. Chickens belong in every backyard. Children should each have a responsibility of their own while helping take care of duties in the home. Sports are a must for our family, and we spend many nights on courts or fields. We consistently feel new to each of the experiences that are brought into our lives. But we are always excited for the journey in which God has given us.

Email Me!

--If you have any questions or just want to chat, feel free to email me! @ paigeleana@yahoo.com --

Followers

Catch My Party
The Dress-up Drawer

Reviews

If you need a sign? Please check out this website below! They can do everything from yard sale to event signs! They are amazing to work with!!
Vinyl Banners

Disclaimer

The thoughts and opinions here are those and those alone of the posting author and in no way reflects the feelings or opinions held by any agency that the posting author has or has ever been affiliated with!

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved